shanmonster: (Sigh....)
[livejournal.com profile] tailchaser? I love ya!

She sent me this. Do not click it. No, it's not safe for work. Don't click it. Don't click it.

Date: 2008-10-21 05:11 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] zombienought.livejournal.com
I feel like I've been rickrolled. The LOUD music
didn't help, either!

Date: 2008-10-21 05:29 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] elanya.livejournal.com
It's been a long time since I've clicked on a link you expressly told me not to click on.

I'm tired and sick and CLEARLY not thinking straight D:

Date: 2008-10-21 06:21 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] tailchaser.livejournal.com
bwahahhahahaahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaha

Date: 2008-10-21 06:50 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] cat-guts.livejournal.com
Holy fucking shit!

Date: 2008-10-22 03:07 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] firelie.livejournal.com
Literally.

Date: 2008-10-21 10:28 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] aberrantmist.livejournal.com
*sigh* I should know better by now....

Date: 2008-10-22 03:06 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] firelie.livejournal.com
Geeze, I can only imagine how many infections she gets up in there...

September 2026

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
131415161718 19
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 8th, 2026 09:04 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios